Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to place a single order for multiple siblings, using several access codes/cards?
Yes! Click on "Did you get another access code?" under the main menu "Login". You can enter up to five access codes at the same time. This way you will have access to all available photos. You can combine the order and save on shipping costs.
2. I received an access card with an access code - how can I order my photos?
If you have received a access card with a personal access code, go to the "Login" page, (link on access card) enter the access code and click on "Open Album."
3. I received an email with login information - how can I order photos?
After you have placed an order or registered with the online shop, you will receive an email with login credentials. Using your email and the new password, you can use the "Customer Login" to enter your personal gallery, order photos and check the status of your orders.
4. Where can I see the status of my order?
The easiest way is to click the link within your order confirmation email. Alternatively, you can log in with the password and email address you received via email. Once you’ve logged in, your order details can be found under "My Account".
5. How long will the delivery take?
The delivery time depends on the payment, the products you’ve ordered and delivery method. The payment must be confirmed before your order can be processed. Orders which include free delivery to nurseries/schools are processed in bulk 5-10 business days after the order deadline. Delivery time may also vary depending on the type of products ordered. Please see timeframe posters left at the nursery/school for estimates.
6. Is the logo (watermark) going to be removed from the image?
Of course! The watermark is only used to protect your work against illegal downloads.
7. What is the quality of prints, posters, etc.?
We are committed to offering only the highest quality. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your photo products, please feel free to get in touch. We are devoted to your satisfaction. The lab we use, uses Fuji Crystal Archive Lustre Paper.
8. Can I crop the images?
Yes. You will find this option within the basket. If you crop the image, an enlargement of the selected area is created. Look for the stars which indicate whether the photo's resolution is sufficient for the enlargement. Note: If you have purchased a mount it will cover approx ¼”of the image on all sides.
9. I rarely order online - how can I order my photos here?
Select a photo that you like from your album and click "Order photo.” Then select the product of your choice, enter the desired quantity and click on "Add to basket". When you have placed all of the photos you like into your shopping cart, click "Basket" on the top right of the screen and follow the instructions.
10. I can't see my photos online, where are they?
If you have logged in and there are no photos available to view, this is because they take 3-5 workings days from the photo session to be uploaded Please register your email to be notified.
11. Can I buy Digital Images?
Yes, please email me with your access code, nursery/school name and child's name.
12. Can I purchase the group photo in a set?
No, this is not possible due to the aspect ratio of the image.
13. I am having problems at the payment stage, what do I do?
If the payment screen freezes or you have any other problem, please try on a different device or try using a different browser, such as chrome, internet explorer or firefox.
14. Do you sell photo products, such as magnets and mugs?
This is not a service I offer, however you can purchase the original digital image, and purchase these items with a company who provides this service/product. Please email me for digital pricing, including your access code.
15. Do you sell passport/wallet size photos?
This is not a print size I offer, however you can purchase the original digital image, and purchase these items with a company who provides this size. Please email me for digital pricing, including your access code.
16. Why are there no full-length photos of my child?
This is likely to be that your child has had their photograph on a staff member's lap, as they were more at ease, which meant we could take a portrait
17. There aren't many photos of my child, why is this?
If you do not have many photos in your gallery it's likely to be that your child did not want any more
18. Why are there no individual photos of my child, only ones with their sibling?
This is likely to be that they were more comfortable having a photo with their sibling
19. Why are there no sibling photos of my children together?
This may be that we were not notified they are siblings or they did not want any together
20. Will any marks or fluff on the floor or cushion be removed in the final photo?
Yes all images will be checked before printing, this includes colour balance.
21. Why have the prices changed?
Due to rising costs of production chemicals, paper and mounts, supplier prices have increased, due to this the photographic lab have had to increase their prices. Supplier prices have increased rapidly over the course of recent years and mostly the lab has absorbed these costs. They are no longer in a position to do this. Therefore my prices have also had to increase. I have, however, introduced non mount money saving sets and reduced the Set price to offer a cheaper alternative. This also applies for prints, with cheaper alternatives without mounts. Based on feedback and reporting, many customers prefer to buy their own frames.
22. My child has a bit of a runny nose, will this be removed in the final photo?
Every effort is made on the day to clean the children's faces, however if they have a runny nose in the photo we will try and remove this.
23. Can you photoshop my pictures?
Please contact me before you purchase any images if you have photoshop questions. Please note I will aim to remove any wet patches or stains where possible, but please email to double check.
24. Why aren’t there any Christmas themed photos of my child?
This will either be that we were notified not to take any or your child did not want them.
Please note I work alongside my assistant, who is a qualified nursery nurse, we work together, along with the staff to ensure the children are put at ease, feel relaxed and have fun during their session. We have a variety of toys, familiar to the children, including sensory toys and bubbles to encourage play and different expressions for their photos.